RECIPE: Baked Chicken Wings | Recipe of the week for the prize chopper tailgate
A barbecue favorite straight out of the oven. Ideal to enjoy during the big game.
- 3 tablespoons of butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 10 chicken drumsticks and 10 chicken wings (discard tips), thawed
- Barbecue sauce of your choice, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 425 °.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Sprinkle the foil with butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Completely coat both sides of each wing in the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Space the butter cubes evenly between the wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Flip the wings and cook for another 15 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dip and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
KCTV5.com is now with you on the go! Get the latest updates and videos, StormTrack5 weather forecasts, weather radar, special investigation reports, sports headlines and more from KCTV5 News.
>> Click / tap here to download our free mobile app.
Copyright 2021 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.