PUBG Update 1.72 Patch Notes (12.2)
Update 1.72 has arrived for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this fix.
The new update is now available for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. If you have a PS4, the update number is version 1.72. However, officially the patch number is 12.2. Update 12.2 was released for the PC version of PUBG not too long ago, but it’s now available for consoles.
The update brings the new map called Taego and this location can accommodate up to 100 players. It is also worth mentioning that some varieties of friendly birds are also present on the map. Lots of other tweaks and content have been added as well.
You can check out the bug fixes for the new update below.
PUBG Update 1.72 Patch Notes (12.2)
- Fixed the issue where a player would attempt to get into a vehicle while looking to the opposite side of the car in ADS mode, the player would sit on the opposite side, instead of the one near the player.
- Fixed issue where perspective is FPP when parachuting from emergency pickup in FPP mode.
- Fixed an issue where the view of the player in the back seat was blocked when riding in the back seat of a Roadster Biker with a scratched LV. 3 backpack in FPP mode.
- Fixed an unusual graphical issue on R1895.
- Fixed a visual issue with the magazine when attaching an Extended Quick Draw magazine to the P18C.
- Fixed the issue where the recoil animation was weaker than intended when firing the R1895 in ADS mode.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s footsteps, jumping, and climbing sounds would sound different depending on another player’s location from a distance.
- Fixed an issue where the adrenaline syringe is used first even when there are other boost items, if there is an adrenaline syringe in inventory when using the button to automatic boost.
- Fixed an issue where smoke from a damaged BRDM had a sharp edge in FPP.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby reconnect button would not work after canceling certain bans.
- Fixed a clipping with the contraband crate preview when the progressive skin is at max level.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby would restart intermittently and characters would not display.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s camera direction would not change when the character bumped into an object while walking or running.
- Fixed an issue where the character would float through the air when performing certain moves on the Lobby Ball.
- Fixed an issue where the point of view would shift backwards when using a recovery or boost item in the backseat of the buggy.
- Fixed an issue where the character’s arm would display strangely when switching the fire mode of the PP19 Bizon pistol from the backseat of a motorcycle or scooter.
- Fixed an issue where SMGs could be used in the driver’s seat of motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs.
- Fixed an issue where a player could be teleported to a different location, linked to a destroyed Motorized Glider.
- Fixed an issue where the fire volume during the game’s wait time in Practice mode was lower than the fire volume after the wait time.
- Fixed an issue where the same notification would display repeatedly when acquiring a medal of the same level in Mastery.
- Fixed an issue where the BattleStat mod displayed numbers exceeding the maximum limit.
- Fixed an issue where stats would not update correctly when quickly navigating modes on the stats screen.
- Fixed an issue where Korean input was possible in the title when creating a custom match for the first time, but not possible from the second attempt.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in vehicles not being visible when previewing vehicle skins in the Store after first launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where Chicken Dinner medals were incorrectly explained.
- Fixed an issue where a console icon would display in front of the nickname in the system message when receiving or rejecting a friend request.
- Fixed an issue where, after a party invite, if a party member entered a match without accepting it, the player who accepted them could not cancel the match.
- Fixed the issue where there were two categories of motorcycles displayed in the custom match settings.
ARTICLES & SKINS
- Fixed an issue where the chest area had visual clipping when wearing the PGI.S Tactical Vest and LV.2.3 Base Vest after equipping the Battle Rabbit Outfit.
- Fixed clipping issue when equipping Duncan’s Infiltrator Helmet – (Level 1) and Wooden Puppet Mask.
- Fixed the clipping issue when a female character equips the shirt, tie, and most types of skirts.
- Fixed the issue of clipping at the wrist for female characters and at the belly for male characters, when equipping any type of handguard with a long sleeve t-shirt.
- Fixed a clipping issue when wearing a vest while wearing a tight dress.
If you want to see more patch notes for this huge update, you can visit the official site. PUBG is out now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and mobile devices.